Friday, March 23, 2012

Whats not to love?



Oh my gosh! has it not been a good minute since I have posted anything on this lovely blog.... I feel bad because its lonely!- Well, here I go with a session that I did just recently of family portraits. It was really a wonderful day out and I was so incredibly excited to shoot in the wonderful available light!

The Broome family most certainly had style and beauty and I loved every photo that came out of their session. I had a blast working on them because of the beauty and the wonderful color that was surrounding everything in the photo's. To the Broome family, thank you for choosing me to photograph your family and   you each as individuals and as a couple it was a blast for me and I truly love how laid back and creative y'all really were! Thank you again! I appreciate every ounce of love and appreciation for what I do. Without any longer of a hold here are some wonderful pictures from their session. Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment