Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Change is good.



So, I will start by saying that change is good. That is exactly what this blog post will be about. Recently I have learned that I have found more of my love and passion in photography by shooting specific types of shoots. What kind you ask?... Well, I have a couple that really make my heart jump and those include: Couples/Engagements, Seniors, Discreet Boudoir, Glamour/single shots and we will categorize fashion shoots in with the last one :)

Military Homecomings are HUGE... how would I know?... well duh! I'm a proud Army wife and these are some of the most emotional times between husband and wife and families and the kids. This will be the majority of my family shoots is they are booked. I'm proud to do of such service to my fellow military wives and families. With that said, I offer a 15% discount to those of active duty weather they are coming home or the lovely women of these soldiers are booking a boudoir shoot for their love overseas. Contact me for more info for these shoots.

For me this has been something I have put a lot of though into. Though I LOVE family shoots, my heart is more devoted towards my little specialties. This could change again in the later future but as of now I must follow my heart. So with that said, I won't completely shun out family/child shoots however I would like to keep my books and devotion strait onto what I aim to better myself in. I may occasionally throw in a mini session geared toward family's and kids during holidays so watch on my Face Book fan page for those times and prices. If you are interested in doing a family shoot just email me :)

 FYI: I will be working with a Hair and Makeup artist for my Boudoir shoots so you will have those packaged in your shoot!

So to my new start in specializations that I have chose to stick with I want to throw out there that I will offer my couples/engagement sessions for $100 including your disc of high res images along with web share images! I will offer boudoir shoots for $100 for the first five ladies to contact me for more info.

Senior in High School or Senior in college? Contact me for your Senior pictures. Really they will and can be as cool as you want them to be. College students your not to "old" give me a call!

So when does all this sweetness start? December 31st 2012. Yep start planning now! Valentines is coming up around the corner and a new year is about to start, so guys if you plan on popping the question you should probably call me :)

For anymore questions or concerns please email me for a specific price list and info sheet. I would be glad to help you or answer any questions you may have promptly and I hope to work with you soon!

Vanessa H.

No comments:

Post a Comment